21.09.2011: JAC decides to observe one day mass fast on 27-09-2011 and one day strike on 10-10-2011 :The JAC which met at New Delhi today 21-09-2011, took the historic decision to oppose the VRS, lock stock and barrel. The meeting which was presided over by Com. G.L.Jogi, GS,SNEA(I) , unanimously decided to observe one day mass fast at All India level, circle level and SSA level on 27-09-2011 and to go on one day strike on 10-10-2011, opposing VRS, demanding PLI, etc. President , FS and AGS(HQ), AIBSNLEA attended the meeting along with the other unions /associations i.e. BSNLEU, SNEA(I), BSNL MS, TEPU, SEWA BSNL, BTU and NFTBE.
- Mass fast at All India, Circle and SSA levels on 27-09-2011.
- One day strike on 10-10-2011.
- No VRS.
- Payment of PLI.
- Restoration of medical allowance, LTC and Leave encashment.
- Policy related issues
- Conclusion of the process of absorption of ITS.
- Merger of 78.2% IDA.
Policy related issues include:-
- Compensation for BSNL's rural operations.
- Pension contribution on actual basic pay.
- Refund of RS.8313 crore to BSNL, which was paid towards BWA spectrum charges.
- Reimbursement of License Fee.
- Allowing BSNL to surrender 3G spectrum of unviable circles.( Private companies are given the freedom to select circles of their choice.)
- Refund of Rs. 7500 crore with interest, collected from BSNL towards "Notional Loan."
- Procurement of equipments.
- Discontinue TACs.
It is decided to approach NFTE and FNTO also for united action.
Organise the programme very effectively, in order to give a fitting reply to the retrograde steps being taken by the government and the BSNL management, to destabilize BSNL. All the Distt/Branch office bearers are requested to mobilize & participate actively for the successful implementation of above Programmes.