RESOLUTIONS PASSED IN 2ND CWC MEETING AT TRIVANDRUM (KARALA):-
1. The subscription of the association will be increased to Rs.80/- from the existing Rs.50/- and the quota ratio will be Rs.40/- to CHQ, Rs.20/- Circle and Rs.20/- District. The same will be effective from 1.1.2018.
2. A sum of Rs.200/- per member will be collected towards the legal fund to meet the expenditure being incurred on various court cases filed by the CHQ in different Hon’ble courts.
3. All the circles who are not updating the circle website were requested to make arrangements for regular update of their website.
5. The new welfare scheme already approved by the AIC Mysuru may be commenced from the 01.09.2017.
6. It was decided to co-opt Shri Deepak Sharma, AM, BSNL Corporate office as AGS (DR) and Shri S. S. Rawat AGM Rajasthan Circle as Advisor (G) against Shri Ajay Kaswan and Shri Dinesh Meghwal respectively.
7. It was also decided to enrol Direct Recruit executives as member of AIBSNLEA.
8. It was also decided that in case if the 3rd PRC recommendation are not implemented in BSNL then CHQ may start a joint united struggle with other unions / associations in due course of time.
The audited account for the period 7.01.2017 to 31.7.2017 was submitted by Com. Com. T.C. Jain, FS CHQ. Some members raised queries which were replied by GS and FS. Thereafter, the account was approved unanimously.
It was also decided to hold next CWC meet at Dehradoon of Uttarakand Circle. At the last Com B.S. Reddy, AGS (Engg.) delivered the vote of thanks Comrade S. Sivakumar, CHQ President adjourned the CWC meet Trivandrum sine die.