District Conferenece of AIBSNLEA Karnal SSA was held on 30.01.2013 at Karnal: -
The 4th Distt conferenece of AIBSNLEA Karnal SSA was organised on 30.1.13 at Gymkhana Club, Karnal in a grand manner. The Distt conference Meeting was attended by Sh. Darbara Singh CS ,Sh Dayanad Circle President .The Open session was also organized on the occasion of 4th Distt Conference of Karnal SSA. Shri Chandrahaas, GMTD Karnal was the Chief Guest.
Com. Darbara Singh, CS Haryana in his keynote address touched the issue of financial viability of BSNL and the reasons of financial crisis in today's scenario.He appealed to stop the unnecessary expenditure in day to day working. He also stressed to strengthen the marketing channel partners and improve customer satisfaction.
Com President appreciated the role of GMTD Karnal for improvement of figures on every front.
Chief Guest of the Open session Shri Chandrahaas, GMTD Karnal, congratulated the AIBSNLEA Karnal for the grand success of the Distt conferenece. He appealed all to leave the laziness and ensure to serve the BSNL with full enthusiasm.
Later on Distt Secy report and Financial statement were placed by DS and FS respectively.After that the old Distt body was dissolved by the President and election was held for the new Distt Body .Follwoing office bearers were elected unanimously:-
List of newly elected body.
1. Distt. President Sh. Nand Kishore CAO Karnal.
2. Vice President Sh. B.S.Ranga DE Panipat.
3. Vice President Sh.M.P.Sharma CAO Karnal.
4. Distt. Secretary Sh.Bhagat Ram SDE Karnal.
5. Asstt. Distt. Secretary Shri Pal Narwal AO Karnal.
6. Asstt. Distt. Secretary Smt. Suman Kapoor DE Karnal.
7. Financial Secretary Sh.O.P.Kamboj CAO Karnal.
8. Asstt. Fin. Secretary Sh.Ravinder Kumar JTO Karnal.
9. Org. secretary-I Sh.Jai narain Verma SDE Kaithal
10. Org. secretary-II Sh.Jitender Sehgal DE Panipat.
1. Smt. Kusum Rani AO KRL
2. Sh.Ramesh Ahlawat AO PPT
3. Sh. Ishwar Singh SDE PPT
4. Sh.S.L.Aggarwal SDE (E) KRL
5. Sh.Parveen Kumar JTO PPT
6. Sh.Naresh Bhatia SDE KRL
Auditor :- Sandeep Kumar JAO KRL.