- The MT recruitment process must be withdrawn to provide smooth career progression to the JTO/JAO and SDE/AO equivalent executives in BSNL.
- The uncertainty created on settlement of the HR issues due to introduced hurdle of Remuneration Committee must be avoided and all the HR issues cleared by the BSNL Management Committee should be approved by the BSNL Board instead of sending to Board's Remuneration Committee.
Guidelines for the proposed Relay Hunger Fast from 07th July 2015 to 09th July 2015:
· All members of AIBSNLEA and AIGETOA should participate in the Hunger Fast Program dividing themselves into 3 batches for 3 days. Unwell members should also participate, however, may be for a lesser period.
· Hunger Fast should start at 10.00 hrs and continue up to 18.00 hrs. All the participants must take their seat by 1000 hrs availing casual leave for the day and must not leave the place except for natures call.
· The participants may take only drinking water if required and nothing else (tea, biscuit etc) during the period of the Fast.
· Other members, who are not sitting for the Hunger Fast on that day, must attend the camp during lunch hours for demonstration. Remember that they are also on "Work According to Rule" Program hence their full concentration should be towards the agitation only and nowhere else.
· Use of mobile phones should be minimum and only for urgent cause. Attending official calls sitting at the "Hunger Fast" place must be avoided.
· Decorate the "Hunger Fast" suitably by banners and posters displaying the demands and the deprivations.
· Remember future of the executives is depending on successful implementation of the agitation program.